welcome to my carpet

Saturday, November 27, 2010

REFLECT!!!!!!



Assalamualaikum WBT.


Ok...now I started to story abou my first BEL 120 class!
ok the first class I attended is on  21st November 2010,unfortunately....my beloved lecturer was not in campus.....and on the thursday we had our very enjoyable class.

for the first time she entered the class.....actualy I feel quite scared because I am not so good in speaking english..but i'll try MISS HANA!!!!

She introduced herself at the beginning of the class AND after that,me and my beloved classmate introduced ourself .During the session we have to tell her about our favourite flavour of ice cream that reflect us.....I love starawberry!lalalalala

After the ice-breaking session we played a game named BATTLE SHIP.I am one of the student have to do catwalk in front of my pals...and it was very embarassing at the beginning but I have fun!hahaha

On that day I think that ENGLISH IS EASY!!!!!

SURELY,WE KPI0051A got something value

*co-operate
*teamwork
*alert

No comments:

Post a Comment