welcome to my carpet

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BEL is ADORABLE BELL

here  i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry for not updating!!!!been busy with classes....
just ...i have a cute and adorable lecturer.MISS HANA!!!!!so sorry not perform well in my presentation..wargh!!!!!sincerely,i have my bad time last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my second class is very challenging....we're given a topid to be present individually....i got LEADER AND FOLLOWERS.....however i present it on my third class with sleepy mood because my roomate n i cannot sleep at the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!horrible!

I present it by having my own opinion about leader!!!!!shaking actualy!!!!laalalalal
hurm...at the fourth class,i present with my group entittled verb!!!!again...unperferct!as my mum said...just move on and gain ur confident darl!!!!!!!!!!

THANX MUM n MISS HANA n KPI90051A

No comments:

Post a Comment